Purchase this ticket once and you can attend all the shows you can handle during May, June and July 2021!
GET IT FROM HERE (or the theatre box office, open during normal business hours and when shows are on)
After purchasing, please wait 24-48 hours (usually quicker) for your code to be activated and sent to you. Once you’ve received that, you can book away. Please note that all Earlybird codes will be sent on the day the season is released (Easter Monday) so if you get an Earlybird ticket, please be patient and hold on until then to get your code.
If this is your first time getting an AYCET, please read the rules below before purchasing.
**THE RULES – READ CAREFULLY BEFORE PURCHASING**
TL;DR: The code is personal to you, use it in the spirit it was intended, pls don’t try scam the system, we’ll probably notice. Thanks.
1) You will receive your own unique AYCET code via email within 48 hours. This is your own code for only you to use for your own tickets. Keep that code private, and enter it on the ticket page (discount box) when you book tickets to Little Andromeda shows.
2) As much as we love sharing, your AYCET is for you to use only. You will be ID’d. If you want to share with a friend, buy them an AYCET of their own! (Seriously, it’d be a cool gift!)
3) If you are attending with friends, don’t worry about getting your ticket separately, there is no allocated seating. It is important, however, that you book your show ticket for yourself in your own name.
4) Your AYCET does not automatically grant access to a particular show; use it to book a ticket for a show either online or at the box office, subject to availability.
5) You have to turn up to the show you booked. If your ticket doesn’t get scanned in and ID’d to you more than once, then we reserve the right to cancel your AYCET or move it to manual booking. It’d be sad to see your seat empty in the audience while we turn other people away.
5a) BUT if you are sick and/or can’t attend a show you booked, that’s different, just call us as soon as you can so we can release your ticket. Easy.
6) Although an AYCET will grant you access to most events, we reserve the right to make any event a “non-AYCET” event in which case tickets must be purchased separately. This is just covering our bums a bit in case we get some out-of-the-ordinary events, and it won’t apply to any “standard” Little Andromeda show. This occasionally happens with some festivals.
7) Except for the above, the AYCET covers all Little Andromeda shows between February and April 2021.
9) You will receive your own code to enter within 48 hours of purchasing the AYCET. Treat it like a password and never tell anybody your code.
11) If you have any issues using your AYCET code, just email email@example.com or phone 021 223 6693. We’re here to help.
12) If you try but don’t manage to make the most of your AYCET, I’m sorry! You cannot get a partial refund after the fact for that reason, however if you didn’t enjoy your AYCET (or even if you did!) we would value your feedback at any stage.
13) AYCET has gone smoothly so far, but in the case it doesn’t, the maximum responsibility Andromeda Arts Trust Board can accept is a refund on the price you paid. The artists performing at Little Andromeda have no responsibility for any issue with the AYCET service.
13a) In times of COVID, it is highly likely there will be cancellations or changes to individual shows. There will not be AYCET refunds in this situation. If the city/country enters lockdown again and a significant portion (1 month+) of the season is cancelled, we will do the same as the 2020 lockdown and raincheck the AYCET until the theatre reopens, and reinstate it for the same amount of time that the previous season was cancelled.
14) All You Can Eat Tickets is just a fun title referring to getting a seat in a show and has nothing to do with food. If you ask us if it will count for food too, we will be happy to give you a polite laugh and pretend you’re the first one to make the joke, but it won’t count for food. That’s not to say you shouldn’t get food when you come out though! Because you totally should.
15) Hooray! You actually read the terms and conditions! You’re awesome.
Thank you again for buying an AYCET 💜
Team Little A
We’re right in the middle of the Terrace… Find Oxford lane (between Terrace Tavern and Amazonita), then go up the stairs behind Little Fiddle, or go up the elevator between Bangalore Polo Club and Amazonita. You can also access it from Shands Lane. Once you’re up the stairs, look for the Little Andromeda sandwich board, or our windows which have Little Andromeda written all over them!
It’s about a block from the bus exchange, and if you are bringing your car then there is a brand new carpark next door; type 92 Hereford Street into your GPS!